What are the minimum system requirements to play games on Ezzal.com?
- Flash Player: Flash Player Latest Version is required to play most of the flash games now a days.
Get the latest version of Flash Player – it’s a free download from Adobe.
- Sounds: – Its recomended to Turn-On the Speakers / Headphone if you have one but its Optional.
- Keyboard and Mouse: – Yeah, Most of these games need user input, Im sure you have atleast one of this.
- Internet Connection: – Online games are best experienced with DSL, Cable Modem or LAN.
Still i can’t play games on the site, What can I do?
- First try to Clear your browser cache and then refresh the page to reload the game !
- Ad-blocking software, home firewalls, or other security software (Norton, ZoneAlarm, etc.) may affect the site’s performance. Temporarily disable any ad-blockers or firewalls you have running.
- Check the Security zone setting of your Internet browser’s preferences. If the security is set too high, you will be blocked from accessing more sites.
- Close other applications. Having other programs running can slow down or impair your browser’s performance, especially if you’re playing a high-requirement game.
- This issue could be caused by your browser trying to access an Old and/or broken version of the page. Please clear your browser’s cache, refresh the webpage and try it again. Click here for instructions.
- You may also have damage to your Flash Player plug-ins. Try to re-install your Flash Player plug-in.
- The Game file may be corrupted contact us and let us know the URL of game, so we will look in.